Discworld Convention 2012 Launched

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

Jan Van Quirm

Sergeant-at-Arms
Nov 7, 2008
Dunheved, Kernow
www.janhawke.me.uk
:laugh:

Talking of corsets and saucy ladies - I'm going to be dressing up more this time (for our Temple of the Lady mainly) and will be 'doing a Sadie' at some stage (I got a parrot-headed umbrella special for it). Do we know a Dotsie with a big handbag...? :whistle:

The Mad Collector

Sergeant-at-Arms
Sep 1, 2010
Ironbridge UK
www.bearsonthesquare.com
TwoShotTino said:
Jan Van Quirm said:
Oh - and has anyone been and clicked the 'I want to be the Head of an Order' button yet? :laugh: Let me make this very clear - I'm NOT going to click it... :shifty:
No, although I was VERY tempted as there was a warning sign telling me not to press it and I'm curious what it does :laugh:

I did :laugh: :rolleyes:

What have I done...............

The Mad Collector

Sergeant-at-Arms
Sep 1, 2010
Ironbridge UK
www.bearsonthesquare.com
The hedgehog race is a traditional part of convention and needs lots of cardboard, I don't know why maybe they eat it :rolleyes: *

Megan cannot work the weekend of convention because she is on holiday

* Actually the hedgehog race needs cardboard to build things but nobody knows what yet as it is different each convention

Jan Van Quirm

Sergeant-at-Arms
Nov 7, 2008
Dunheved, Kernow
www.janhawke.me.uk
Been some email exchanges today about Convention membership that are being given up - although you can do a private deal and sell membership on to someone else up until commencement the deadline for getting membership transferred on the ticketing is apparently July 6th and NOT the 3rd August (21 days before commencement) as advertised..

If you sell your membership to someone else after July 6th, the ticket info can't be changed so you'll need to give the person you sell to some kind of receipt to show they've bought it from you and this can then be changed by Ops when they go to registration - so you won't be lumbered but you just need to dot the 'i's' and cross the 'T's' for whoever takes over your membership. ;)

User Menu

Newsletter