DISCWORLD IN CATALAN!

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

=Tamar

Lieutenant
May 20, 2012
It's almost authentic to the book, only influenced by the movie in making Maurice orange instead of "mucky tabby". Maurice is sitting on Keith's head and the rodents are climbing all over them. Keith looks upset. Sardines is dancing on the flute.

RathDarkblade

City Watch
Mar 24, 2015
Melbourne, Victoria
I agree with Tony. Magrat's hair should be thin and weedy (just like Magrat herself), with strands of dead flowers woven therein. ;)

On the other hand, the illustrator got the hang of Magrat's jewellery -- he just needs to add more. Lots more. :mrgreen: Bangles and armlets and necklaces and rings and earrings, preferably cheap-looking. Magrat isn't fussy. ;)

RathDarkblade

City Watch
Mar 24, 2015
Melbourne, Victoria
Bangles and armlets and rings for all fingers;
Necklaces, earrings, and perfume that lingers.
Strands of dead flowers - but roses? What rot!
These are the things that Magrat wears a lot ...

(A quatrain I dashed off in about a minute. Sorry, "My Favourite Things". =P Feel free to continue if you like - it's fun) ;)

Mixa

Sergeant
Jan 1, 2014
Barcelona, Catalonia

RathDarkblade

City Watch
Mar 24, 2015
Melbourne, Victoria
LOL! :mrgreen: I love the cover of "Men at Arms", even if it kind of spoils the surprise about the "It's a w-" (woman/werewolf) gag. Then again, Angua was in the original cover too. ;)

Less obvious are the representations of Cuddy and Detritus (Don'tsalute! :)). But why the is tape over Detritus's eyes?

Of course, I love the hilarious sour expression on Vimes's face. :mrgreen:

I haven't read "A Stroke of the Pen" just yet, but it's in my pile of Books To Read Next(TM). ;)

User Menu

Newsletter