Doctor Who 2014

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

Quatermass

Sergeant-at-Arms
Dec 7, 2010
The Mad Collector said:
Bouncy Castle said:
Anyone know of/have The Horror Channel?

I ask because I saw an ad on the side of a bus the other day, which said that Classic Who was starting on (I think) 18th April.
Ah 'proper' Who wobbly sets and all :laugh: Don't need the horror channel I've got the lot (or at least what still exists) on DVD :laugh:
Just sayin', the sets were rarely wobbly. I have seen a few wobble, but you were more likely to see the shadows of the actors or boom mikes on what was supposed to be a distant moonscape than seeing them wobble. :|

Quatermass

Sergeant-at-Arms
Dec 7, 2010
I forgot to mention something. Rumours about some of the episode titles circulated a couple of months back on Doctor Who forums, and I really should have posted them here as well.

The titles were for episodes 3-5 and 7-9 of the new series, and episodes 1-6 have had their authors confirmed, so here are the rumoured titles, paired up (where possible) with the authors...

3. Robots of Sherwood by Mark Gatiss

4. Listen by Steven Moffat

5. Time Heist by Stephen Thompson

7. Kill the Moon

8. Mummy on the Orient Express

9. Flatline

Quatermass

Sergeant-at-Arms
Dec 7, 2010
BTW, Colin Baker has stated that The Five(ish) Doctors Reboot will get a release on DVD, apparently with the Matt Smith specials...

Jack Remillard

Lance-Corporal
Oct 27, 2009
I'm also really glad the new season is going to be all in one go. :) Steven Moffat tried to spin the split season as being a good thing, but it just wasn't as good as Doctor Who being on solidly for three months of the year. :laugh:

User Menu

Newsletter