Does Terry post here?

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
That's good! It means he knows where South Africa is. :laugh: Makes it more likely he'll find his way there again.

I actually saw the great man on a cross channel ferry once. This was in the early days of the books. He was reading a very battered Discworld book. I bottled out of talking to him. :oops:

VesuvianRuin

Lance-Constable
Jul 28, 2008
Sheffield, UK
SapphireForgeCat said:
I don't know.. After all, i have just read 'Johnny and the Dead' recently, and you might find he'd have more time to talk when he's a... Post senior citizen.
It would bring a whole new dimension to 'ghost writing' a book but at least then we could have new Discworld books forever and ever! Yay!

carllota

Lance-Constable
Aug 1, 2008
Ireland
I went to book signing Terry did in my home town once and a friend of mine said her brother loves him and would I get the book she got her brother for christmas signed by terry. now i had read alot of his books but i'd say i was so busy trying to remember the name of my friends brother that when i went up to him and asked could you please sign this to BOB happy christmas and then please sign my book to me. I was releaved i got his name right! phew walked out of book shop and looked at what Terry had written, and i bet all you discworld nutters know whats coming
Terry had written Happy Hogswatch!
how could I have been so stupid!
felt like a right fool!
I hope Terry doesnt post on here not because it not a good site but I hope he's to busy to post on every forum about him!

worbleook

Jul 25, 2008
Remember...
You are as sane as the next man. Thus, sanity is directly linked to your geographical location. Discworld events tend to put you right next to people who are... special.

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
worbleook said:
Remember...
You are as sane as the next man. Thus, sanity is directly linked to your geographical location. Discworld events tend to put you right next to people who are... special.
:laugh: That's why they hold Wadfest just up the road from Rampton Psychiatric Prison.

barrie

Lance-Constable
Jul 25, 2008
Shoreham By Sea
www.etsy.com
mavzb said:
worbleook said:
Remember...
Don't stand next to Barrie then...
OI.

Whats wrong with being special then????

I still think it was funny the other year at Wadfest, when the alarm went off at Rampton.
Can you imagine the fun when the men in white coats returned with a couple of hundred extra's. :laugh:

catrine

Lance-Constable
Jul 25, 2008
barrie said:
mavzb said:
worbleook said:
Remember...
Don't stand next to Barrie then...
OI.

Whats wrong with being special then????

I still think it was funny the other year at Wadfest, when the alarm went off at Rampton.
Can you imagine the fun when the men in white coats returned with a couple of hundred extra's. :laugh:
PMSL

There just wouldn't be enough white jackets

I love that you are special Barrie

User Menu

Newsletter