For kindle and ebook owners

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.
Mar 30, 2011
Southeast Iowa
Sorry if this has been answered. I don't have time to read all the posts. I have all the Pratchett books on my kindle except Johnny and the Bomb. Why is this one book not digitized? I have a similar problem when I download audiobooks from my local library - they have all but one or two of a series in audio format, but always seem to lack one or two. Very frustrating!

Jul 27, 2008
Stirlingshire, Scotland
Another freebie suits various E-readers. it looks quite good. From Tomorrow

Mat Coward's critically-acclaimed police procedural, set in a near-future London, is the most topical crime novel of the decade.

In a world of fuel shortage, food scarcity, and wars over water, the Commonwealth of Britain is struggling to turn necessity into opportunity, and build a happier, more efficient, and more democratic nation. It's a new society, with new rules - it's just a pity no-one told the criminals ...

“Both dead serious and hilariously funny ... One of the most original and gifted writers in contemporary crime fiction.” - Ellery Queen’s Mystery Magazine.
“This screamingly funny book is not only a whopper of a sci-fi/mystery, but also a rousing, snickering social statement.” - Mystery Scene.
“Thought-provoking, entertaining and stimulating ... hugely readable and enjoyable.” - Interzone.

Adult-content rating: This book contains content considered unsuitable for young readers 17 and under, and which may be offensive to some readers of all ages.

If you want to test your new e-reader, "Acts of Destruction" is FREE Xmas Day & Boxing Day with coupon no. YG76C at https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/204462

User Menu

Newsletter