Graphic Discworld Novels

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

Tiffany

Sergeant
Oct 13, 2008
Devon
Today, I bought, for my OH to give me for Christmas, 8) two Graphic books. The Colour Of Magic & The Light Fantastic, two books in one, hardback. The other is the paperback edition of Guards, Guards.

They look as if they'll be great fun, but I'll not read them yet, as OH has to pack them in Christmas paper for me, I'll open & read them on Christmas Day, while he is cooking our meal. :laugh: :laugh:

Has anyone else got any & how many have they published? I want more. :laugh: :laugh:

Tiffany

Sergeant
Oct 13, 2008
Devon
Dotsie said:
Tiff, sounds like you've got that man sorted ;) Any tips?
He always cooks Christmas dinner, Dotsie, as he doesn't like it burnt or under cooked :laugh:
As to presents, well he never buys any, I have to get everyone of them, original Scrooge :laugh: , so, I also get my own with the plastic & what I want for me as well :laugh: It's only when he checks the statement he says"How much did you spend! o_O: o_O: !" :laugh:

chris.ph

Sergeant-at-Arms
Aug 12, 2008
swansea south wales
i never buy presents either im always working to pay for the pressies she buys :) id rather give money give everybody a fiver each they can buy wotever they like then :laugh: :laugh:
and i could cook christmas lunch if i wasnt going to the pub with my mates :twisted: and do a much better job as i used to be a chef. hopefully shell do the dishes whilst im sleeping off the lager and grub :twisted: :twisted:
on a final note if my misses so this message i would be sleeping in the car until christmas :laugh:

Tiffany

Sergeant
Oct 13, 2008
Devon
chris.ph said:
i never buy presents either im always working to pay for the pressies she buys :) id rather give money give everybody a fiver each they can buy wotever they like then :laugh: :laugh:
and i could cook christmas lunch if i wasnt going to the pub with my mates :twisted: and do a much better job as i used to be a chef. hopefully shell do the dishes whilst im sleeping off the lager and grub :twisted: :twisted:
on a final note if my misses so this message i would be sleeping in the car until christmas :laugh:
Gimme her email addy, I'll soon show her :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Tiffany

Sergeant
Oct 13, 2008
Devon
I have now got the paperback edition of The Last Hero. It is a smaller book than the hardback & easier to read, not so heavy, in weight, I mean :laugh: Another present to me from OH. He is really gonna regret saying 'buy what you want', to me. :laugh:

Ezekiel000

Lance-Constable
Oct 7, 2008
Tiffany said:
I have now got the paperback edition of The Last Hero. It is a smaller book than the hardback & easier to read, not so heavy, in weight, I mean :laugh: Another present to me from OH. He is really gonna regret saying 'buy what you want', to me. :laugh:
He really is spoiling you (and he doesn't even know it yet) :laugh:

Dotsie

Sergeant-at-Arms
Jul 28, 2008
chris.ph said:
and i could cook christmas lunch if i wasnt going to the pub with my mates :twisted: and do a much better job as i used to be a chef.
Yes, and you only gave yourself food poisoning twice! :laugh:

User Menu

Newsletter