Hetalia

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.
Tonyblack said:
Beyond Birthday said:
Well Worf (a Klingon) and Germany are more or less the same in that they both take themselves seriously. Klingons in general act like a combination of Germany and his brother. Klingons celebrate hard-core and drunk.
Yes, Worf is hardly a typical Klingon. Klingons are party animals! :laugh:
So Klingon is Prussia? or Denmark maybe...

Yeh, ignore the passed out England at the bottom there. oh lordy I've got images of albino Klingons now...

Beyond Birthday

Lance-Corporal
Nov 11, 2010
Ah, no. I meant East Germany (assuming the Germany we always see is West Germany). He appears in like one episode but he's portrayed as someone who really enjoys drinking and goofing off.

...though I guess Prussia makes sense, too.

deldaisy

Sergeant-at-Arms
Oct 1, 2010
Brisbane, Australia
I am learning so much from you girls.... about something I knew nothing about before :laugh: This is going to be good :laugh: Now to see when the 23 yr old brings it up and I can dazzle her with all my knowledge :laugh: :eek: :eek:

Australia is cute... wonder what his character is like?

And I don't get New Zealand... I mean the sheep yes ... but the hat?

Umm, it says on the wiki that he is relatively generous and he enjoys freedom and finding fun stuff to do. Oh, and apparently his hair flicky things rise up when he's angry o_O It's mainly in relation to Wy, cos she is seen more with Sealand and Seborga :oops:
I don't know what's with New Zealand's hat, I just liked this pic cos it showed Kiwi-san! (NZ used to just have a sheep, but he has a kiwi as well now :laugh: )

User Menu

Newsletter