How I Met Your Mother

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

Ash

Constable
Dec 28, 2010
County Durham, UK
A good show is a good show regardless where its from. Full Metal Alchemist may be good but it will never beat Batman, for staters it doesnt have a bat dance in it :laugh: Oh wait we are not talking about the Adam West classic are we......

raisindot

Sergeant-at-Arms
Oct 1, 2009
Boston, MA USA
Danny B said:
[BTW, telling a natural born Brit that Upstairs, Downstairs is 'prestige' drama, is like telling an American the same thing about Dr Quinn: Medicine Woman or Little House on the Prairie. It's nostalgia driven fluff. You've just let the accent and the presence of a few respected actors (everyone has bills to pay) fool you. ;)
Oh great. I've been a victim of PBS propaganda all these years. Now you're going to tell me that Benny Hill isn't really a comic genius on the level of Chaplin, Keaton and Lloyd.

:)

J-I-B

Ash

Constable
Dec 28, 2010
County Durham, UK
So what does everyone think of the latest HIMYM series now that it is well underway? My favourite episode so far has to be Subway Wars, where they are all racing against each other using different methods of transport, Marshalls running song is an inspiration to us all.

User Menu

Newsletter