Moist von Lipwig - love him or hate him

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

Moist von Lipwig - what do you think of him?

• Love Moist

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Like Moist

• He's So-So

• Don't Like Moist

• Hate Moist

• Total voters

pip

Sergeant-at-Arms
Sep 3, 2010
KILDARE
Check the L space .org order. Some of them are just a nice read anyway outside of order.

Outside of discworld check out the first story in the Knights of Madness Anthology called 'Hollywood Chickens'.
Pure genius. One of my favourite short stories ever.
Best twist on why did the chicken cross the road and oddly enough based in some part on reality.
Its in once more with footnotes as well but a copy of the anthology cost me 60 cent from Abe and the other authors are pretty good in it. :laugh:

pip said:
Check the L space .org order. Some of them are just a nice read anyway outside of order.

Outside of discworld check out the first story in the Knights of Madness Anthology called 'Hollywood Chickens'.
Pure genius. One of my favourite short stories ever.
Best twist on why did the chicken cross the road and oddly enough based in some part on reality.
Its in once more with footnotes as well but a copy of the anthology cost me 60 cent from Abe and the other authors are pretty good in it. :laugh:
I realised my mistake - I didn't know the order when i found them, but I found out a while ago, wish I could go back in time and retroactively reiensert them into my reading order. I have them assembled in the right order now, like the last man in a relay race.

User Menu

Newsletter