translated terry p

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

GlennSpain

Feb 1, 2009
is there a site to buy translated discworld?

I have everything in Spanish, but I'm after Chinese. I know some exist at least, I'm seen pics of them on the web but have not found a way to buy.

Any help out there???

Beg, plead and plod

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
Hi GlennSpain and welcome to the site. When you say Chinese, do you mean Cantonese or Mandarin? o_O And do you read those languages?

Sorry, I can't think of an answer to your question at the moment, but I'll give it some thought. :)

chris.ph

Sergeant-at-Arms
Aug 12, 2008
swansea south wales
dont lookat me i had seven % for a welsh exam in school and that was the days of the week the teacher had forgotten to rub off the board :laugh:
went into clwb ifan bach in cardiff and had to get my mate( whos a turk) to get the beer as i couldnt order it in welsh :oops:

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
Yeah that's about the same as I came up with. o_O

If you click the links here on Colin Smythe's site and scroll down, you should see a picture of each of the books and the Chinese covers. But I have no idea how you'd go about buying them I'm sorry. :(

Jul 26, 2008
I'll have to ask my neighbours as theyre chinese :) mind you better wait for the chanting to stop first :laugh: god they make a right racket. They keep making me think of interesting times for some reason :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Arroryn

Feb 8, 2009
Let me know if you do find more than the first four (all I could get).

I've got them all in English, and a fair bunch of them in German (www.amazon.de) so Mandarin was going to be my next stepping stone... slowly :)

User Menu

Newsletter