Unseen academicals and Scouting for trolls

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.
Jul 26, 2008
Dont know if Terry reads this but im hoping someone who has direct contact has, the thing is how theyre comming along and the Tiff book and dare i say it, are you going to write the book based on the aurthrian style short story. Please please please let me sorry US know i know were all dying to find out, im sure someone will back me up on this .......... wont they? :oops:

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
I think (and hope) that Raising Taxes is somewhere in the dim future. I really don't much want another Moist von Lipwig book so soon after the other two.

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
Terry seems to be less forthcoming about what's coming next these days. Unseen Academicals was mentioned years ago. Sometimes (it seems) he comes up with a book that he feels has to take presidence over others - Nation and the first two Tiffany books for example. That's fine by me and let's hope he keeps getting those unwritten books popping into his head. :)

Welcome to the site Ezekiel000! :laugh:

Ezekiel000

Lance-Constable
Oct 7, 2008
Terry Pratchett implied that he was working on Unseen Academicals yesterday on BBC morning news but work is slower than usual because of having lots of media interest in alzheimer's.

side note thanks for the welcome :)

Jul 26, 2008
Planet Jendall
i also heard that Unseen Academicals is now next and that - I shall wear Midnight is lurking in the background (Tiffany 4). Not sure what might emerge after that.
But what Terry is doing to promote more attention to Alzheimers research is wonderful.

Oct 25, 2008
Whatever the next book, I can't wait. I love the Tiffany books, but would be excited to see Unseen Academicals as well. I'm with Tony (?) that as much as I like the Moist books, I'd like to see something else first.

Dotsie

Sergeant-at-Arms
Jul 28, 2008
Personally I would read Terry's shopping list if he published it, so I don't care what comes next!

User Menu

Newsletter