Unseen Academicals

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

Dotsie

Sergeant-at-Arms
Jul 28, 2008
Catch-up said:
ARGH! It's been released today here, but when I called the closest Borders they said it would take them 3 days to get it unpacked and on the shelves. :devil: WHY? :cry:
Because you asked the wrong person? o_O Try asking the manager :twisted: The staff are just being lazy if they have something in stock & can't be bothered to fetch you even one copy.

ETA picked mine up from Tesco on the way to work this morning :laugh: Only read 29 pages so far though, no skiving off opportunities have presented themselves yet :(

Catch-up said:
ARGH! It's been released today here, but when I called the closest Borders they said it would take them 3 days to get it unpacked and on the shelves. :devil: WHY? :cry:
Ask any foreigner, America is Evil... and PANTS,(Gods I love that phrase :twisted: ) and yeah try the manager, use an ill child pining away for it... :twisted: After all, we are all really children inside trying desparately to be grown up and appear, normal... purple hair aside anyway.

Wendybird

Lance-Constable
Apr 9, 2009
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
Bought mine today in Sainsburys. £9.49.

Started reading it but then got the "I am starving and you need to feed me now!" look from the family so it will have to wait till I go to bed "sigh"

but......................

I have the day off tomorrow so I can REALLY have fun with reading it!

Woooo Hooooo! I am so happeeee!

(insert happy dancing weird Scottish granny here)

:laugh: :laugh:

Catch-up

Sergeant-at-Arms
Jul 26, 2008
Michigan, U.S.A.
Dotsie said:
Catch-up said:
Because you asked the wrong person? o_O Try asking the manager :twisted: The staff are just being lazy if they have something in stock & can't be bothered to fetch you even one copy.

ETA picked mine up from Tesco on the way to work this morning :laugh: Only read 29 pages so far though, no skiving off opportunities have presented themselves yet :(
You're right. Perhaps I didn't try hard enough. I'm calling again!

User Menu

Newsletter