What Are You Reading? 3

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alanz

Sergeant
Oct 18, 2012
No, I can't think who's written them but it's about an organisation who sort out rouge Vampires in Russia i think, very good books read them ages ago, any thoughts anyone. There are three books like i said like Night shift evening/Twilight shift and i thiink Day shift but could be wrong.. :laugh:

Ghost

Sergeant-at-Arms
Dec 6, 2012
Blackcountry
Ghost said:
enchanted by the anime I've started reading Usagi Drop and my heart melted when I saw this picture
eee I wish I hadn't read the last third of this series I loved the first two thirds then it went wrong and then wronger (yes I know that isn't a word) but my advice is if you want to read this and keep the happy feeling read up until the 10 year time skip then stop do not go any further than that trust me one this, it gets very sketchy very quickly

Alanz

Sergeant
Oct 18, 2012
Well i've just started reading "MASKERADE" today, So far so good, Didn't like "Last Continent" very much though :(

Nov 15, 2011
Aust.
I'm reading Little Star by John Ajvide Lindqvist. I hadn't really read anything in the horror genre for a long time until I read his, Let The Right One In a few years ago. I really look forward to his books, he seems to have breathed new life into old tales. Anyway, it's a good read so far, I'm not gonna get anything done now till I finish it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Menu

Newsletter