What Are You Reading? 3

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alanz

Sergeant
Oct 18, 2012
Is it only me that's reading Terry Pratchett,or only me that's not read them all yet o_O:
When i've finally finished i'm looking forward to re reading the ERAGON series :laugh:

Jul 27, 2008
Stirlingshire, Scotland
Alanz said:
Is it only me that's reading Terry Pratchett,or only me that's not read them all yet o_O:
When i've finally finished i'm looking forward to re reading the ERAGON series :laugh:
Alanz if you missed the main heading that's why you may not see many Discworld books listed. Non-Discworld books:What Are You Reading? 3 ;)

Catch-up

Sergeant-at-Arms
Jul 26, 2008
Michigan, U.S.A.
Finished the latest Dresden Files book, Cold Days, and it was awesome! :laugh:

Tried to start another tonight, The Fifty Year Sword by Mark Z. Danielewski. It's really hard to get into, very different. The pages are really narrow, printed only on one side, and the words trail down the page like one long, disjointed poem. Don't know if I'll be able to finish it. The good news is, I have back ups if it fails.

Ghost

Sergeant-at-Arms
Dec 6, 2012
Blackcountry
I'm starting the ninth nightmare by Graham Masterton
so far I'm really enjoying it mind you I've enjoyed reading all the night warrior books

Alanz

Sergeant
Oct 18, 2012
Tonyblack said:
Alanz said:
Finished Maskerade, It's either Witches abroad or Lords and Ladies next i think :laugh:
Go for Witches Abroad as Lords and Ladies continues when the witches get back. ;)
Yea i started reading Lords and Ladies and was explained this is what happend in Witches Abroad when they got back...oops quick change of reading material :laugh:

Nov 15, 2011
Aust.
Alanz said:
Tonyblack said:
Alanz said:
Finished Maskerade, It's either Witches abroad or Lords and Ladies next i think :laugh:
Go for Witches Abroad as Lords and Ladies continues when the witches get back. ;)
Yea i started reading Lords and Ladies and was explained this is what happend in Witches Abroad when they got back...oops quick change of reading material :laugh:
Oh man, I remember how exciting it was reading DW for the first time. You is lucky, I hope you're having a blast.

Apr 29, 2009
London
Talking of Evanovich, she's collaborated with Lee Goldberg (TV writer and author of the tie-in books to the TV series Monk) on a book which comes out in HBack in June, and they're already on the second.

Apr 29, 2009
London
Meet Kate Winslow - beautiful, street-wise and resourceful. A woman who is used to getting things done, and getting them done her way. After all, she's an ex-Navy seal.

Now she's in the FBI where, like a guided missile, she always gets her target. Meet Danny Cole - irrevent, gorgeous and wealthy bad boy who loves his work...which is pulling off high-profile, high-risk cons all over the world. And never getting caught. Put the two together and it's an explosive mix.

Kate has been trying to trap Danny for five years, has even put a bullet in his shoulder. And now she thinks she's got him...or has she? Blue skies, romance, crime and adventure all rolled into one fast-paced, heart-stopping thriller of a novel. Winslow and Cole : dynamic, diverse, dedicated, dangerous - and desirable.
'
Non-stop laughs with plenty of high jinks' -- USA Today
'A laugh-out-loud page-turner' -- Heat
'Pithy, witty and fast-paced' -- The Sunday Times

Alanz

Sergeant
Oct 18, 2012
Oh man, I remember how exciting it was reading DW for the first time. You is lucky, I hope you're having a blast.[/quote]

YUP ! :dance:

Catch-up

Sergeant-at-Arms
Jul 26, 2008
Michigan, U.S.A.
Just finished The Death of Bees by Lisa O'Donnell. Not the kind of book I'd normally choose to read. It's not exactly a cheery subject. But I've got to say it was excellent!

Alanz

Sergeant
Oct 18, 2012
I think there are loads of books out there and when you pick them up you think No not my thing, but if you were to read them you would think more than half were excellent, but it's taking the plunge so to speak.... :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Menu

Newsletter