What have you seen recently? 2

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chris.ph

Sergeant-at-Arms
Aug 12, 2008
swansea south wales
oooghhhhh i bought zombie strippers a few weeks ago i think i will go and dig it out to see if its as bad as i think, my mate also gave me a copy of plan b from outer space which is supposed to be the worst film ever. i might have a crap film afternoon and watch both :laugh:

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
chris.ph said:
oooghhhhh i bought zombie strippers a few weeks ago i think i will go and dig it out to see if its as bad as i think, my mate also gave me a copy of plan b from outer space which is supposed to be the worst film ever. i might have a crap film afternoon and watch both :laugh:
The main actor in Plan 9 died during the filming, so they just replaced him with a totally different guy. :laugh:

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
Tonyblack said:
chris.ph said:
The main actor in Plan 9 died during the filming, so they just replaced him with a totally different guy. :laugh:
Ooops! I didn't get that right. :oops: There are scenes with Bela Lugosi which were filmed for an abandoned movie and Ed Wood fitted them into Plan 9. :laugh:

pip

Sergeant-at-Arms
Sep 3, 2010
KILDARE
Had a busy weekend, watched Sucker Punch (yes Dave it took me this long :rolleyes: ) then i watched The Adjustment Bureau ( pleasently suprised , much better than i expected)

Watched Up for the fourth time.
Then on sunday i watched Priest which was great followed by Hanna which was average.

pip said:
Had a busy weekend, watched Sucker Punch (yes Dave it took me this long :rolleyes: ) then i watched The Adjustment Bureau ( pleasently suprised , much better than i expected)

Watched Up for the fourth time.
Then on sunday i watched Priest which was great followed by Hanna which was average.
What did you think of Sucker Punch?

Surpised at your view of Priest, usually it is badly rated, though I haven't seen it yet, I thought Hanna was great. :laugh:

And Adjustment Bureau goes without saying.........Emily Blunt. ;)
+Terrence Stamp, Matt Damon and Anthony Mackie were cool.

pip

Sergeant-at-Arms
Sep 3, 2010
KILDARE
I expected Priest to be awful but to me it seemd like a better version of Judge Dredd with Vampires . Its a win win situation.

Sucker Punch was pure weird . Story was crazy but oddly worked. The special effects were absolutely amazing and the fight scenes were screwed up yet brilliant.
Visually spectacular and extremely surreal. I enjoyed it. :laugh:

Don't know with Hanna . It was enjoyable but i wouldn't see it as a stand out movie

pip said:
I expected Priest to be awful but to me it seemd like a better version of Judge Dredd with Vampires . Its a win win situation.

Sucker Punch was pure weird . Story was crazy but oddly worked. The special effects were absolutely amazing and the fight scenes were screwed up yet brilliant.
Visually spectacular and extremely surreal. I enjoyed it. :laugh:

Don't know with Hanna . It was enjoyable but i wouldn't see it as a stand out movie
I'll try and check Priest out then, in a loony double bill with Legion probs...

Fav fight scene in Sucker Punch? Mine is without a doubt the train scene, though I love the way they score the giant samurai bit to Bjork. :)

pip

Sergeant-at-Arms
Sep 3, 2010
KILDARE
Oddly the music makes all the fight scenes.
Have to say i prefered the first one with the three samuris but the Zombie german army trench one was quite cool as well :laugh:

pip

Sergeant-at-Arms
Sep 3, 2010
KILDARE
Started to watch legion with the missus a few weeks back and she got too freaked out. I'll come back and watch it when shes out sometime :laugh:

Jul 27, 2008
Stirlingshire, Scotland
chris.ph said:
Let me know wht it is like Chris,as I have but not watched it yet. :)

pip

Sergeant-at-Arms
Sep 3, 2010
KILDARE
Who's Wee Dug said:
chris.ph said:
Let me know wht it is like Chris,as I have but not watched it yet. :)
I saw it and its bloody awful. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

User Menu

Newsletter