What have you seen recently?

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bouncy Castle said:
Someone at work loaned me The Shawshank Redemption.

Didn't think it would be my cup of Tetley, but I found I enjoyed it.

Bit long though.
I really liked The Shawshank, and I think it deseves to be on top of the IMDb list.

Watched X-men today. :laugh: I really enjoyed it, even thought there were a lot of "explanations" in it, refering to the other movies... I think people are clever enough to figure that out, no need to tell us... But I'm a huge X-men fan, so on the whole it was a real treat (and I agree on that cameo :laugh: )

pip

Sergeant-at-Arms
Sep 3, 2010
KILDARE
Phoenix said:
I watched The King's Speech with my Dad this evening... endearing and surprisingly giggle-inducing, a really good watch :)
I was suprised at how good the humour was in thsi as well. The actors managed to do it very well. Really good film. :laugh:

pip

Sergeant-at-Arms
Sep 3, 2010
KILDARE
spideyGirl said:
archerinwood said:
Just watched the PTerry euthanasia programme. Hard to watch.
I've got it recorded, question is should I watch it do you think? o_O
I recorded it as well and watched the last episode of Gavin and Stacey. I wasn't in the right mood for euthanasia television last night. Have to decide when i'll watch it.

Willem

Sergeant
Jan 11, 2010
Weert, The Netherlands
I went to see Kung Fu Panda 2 yesterday. As a movie/story, it was actually pretty good and fun, although a bit rushed.

The 3D was horribly overused. Things are constantly being thrown right at the viewer making you flinch involuntarily. I'm not a big fan of 3D since usually it doesn't add much in my opinion. In this case, it actually detracted from my enjoyment.

pip

Sergeant-at-Arms
Sep 3, 2010
KILDARE
Thats the worry. sometimes leave these things too long and then miss out. Finally saw Paul last night and i meant to see that in the cinema :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

User Menu

Newsletter