What have you seen recently?

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 27, 2008
Stirlingshire, Scotland
Yes really good Joolz, and I seen from the air the Creg NY Baa where the 1st time round trying to keep-up with my mates I disapeared up the slip road as I was going far to fast to make around the elbow and they were there waiting for me. :laugh:

Dotsie

Sergeant-at-Arms
Jul 28, 2008
DaveC said:
Dotsie said:
ramtopsman said:
Just watched monsters it was awesome ¬.¬ (NOT)

Don't watch this film its about a guy and girl traveling across Mexico and having to avoid aliens (SOUNDS GOOD DOESN'T IT) Except for the part where you only see 5 aliens throughout the entire scene and all the way through the film your thinking Yeah its gonna pick up just wait and see. Then its comes with the most Boring endings i have seen in a film for a long time

ALL IN ALL that 2 hours of my life i will never get back THANKS ALOT MONSTERS ¬.¬
Well it got excellent reviews, so you haven't put me off. But the important thing in the reviews was that they pointed out, it's not really a film about monsters.
See it Dots, the film was one of my favourites of last year, the ending was beautiful! :laugh:
Watched it last night - really good film! :laugh:

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
When I was in Glasgow last night, my friend was watching an awful programme called Britain's Got Talent (I think). If that's what they call talent then they should rename it Britain's Got Tripe. :laugh:

It was another reminder of why I don't have a TV set. :rolleyes:

Dotsie

Sergeant-at-Arms
Jul 28, 2008
I can see a pattern emerging...
author3 said:
I got dragged along to see Diary of a Wimpy Kid 2 by my sister,
talk about a boring movie
author3 said:
My sister(who has exteremly bad taste in choosing films because shes 9) forced me to watch Gnomeo and Juliet it was so boring :devil:
Hmmm, seems to me you get talked into watching "boring" films quite easily! Is your little sister bigger than you? ;)

Willem

Sergeant
Jan 11, 2010
Weert, The Netherlands
I saw 28 Weeks Later this weekend. Didn't really for it much. It wasn't bad, just a bit predictable and standard. Still quite watchable.

Before that I went to the cinema for X-Men: First Class. Very enjoyable, definately more fun than Thor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Menu

Newsletter