What Would You Like To See?

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
Suppose you could bend Terry's ear for ten minutes. What would you tell him that you'd like him to write?

Is there a part of the Disc that you'd like to see explored more? Maybe a character developed? Or how about a topic that Terry hasn't covered that you think would be interesting?

Any thoughts? :laugh:

P.S. This is just for fun - I'm quite happy to let Terry write whatever he wants to write. ;)

Tiffany

Sergeant
Oct 13, 2008
Devon
I'd love to read another Tiffany book. I want to know about when she grew up & what she did & if she ever married. :laugh:
I'd love to hear more about Susan Sto Helit too & what happens to her. :laugh:

Dec 15, 2008
Norway
Ooooh, dwarf stonemason would be exellent :)

I would also like Angua and Carrot to move on in their relationship...wanna see how many legs their offspring would have.
I generally want more books on the watch, never get tired of my favourite, Vimes.

And I think it's about time there is a book that pokes fun of the hospital romance series (think there is a thread somewhere here with sort of the same idea)

Erik

Jan 2, 2009
Swindon, UK
www.brayblog.co.uk
I'm thinking something about politics for the next Moist Von Lipwig book, mayor of Ankh or something similar.. I think Moist'd be a great main character for this book, and it's the kind of thing vetinari (spelling?) might do, try to introduce a bit of democracy into the madness of AM.

-Erik

Jinx

Lance-Corporal
Jul 27, 2008
Glasgow, UK
I'd like to see a book centered around one of the guilds (possibly seamstresses or theives... or maybe even the beggars' guild) and go into depth about how they govern themselves and handle major internal issues. ...and just what are figgins, by the way?

I'd say more on Esk, though I think I heard something about Esk making a return soon anyway.

Public school systems, bring back the Silver Horde (they can't really be gone?), more on the Breccia

Jan 2, 2009
I was thinking the other day that it was time to get Esk out of storage, there seems to be more mileage in bringing back the female wizard.

Personally, I'd love it if Terry got to grips with Druids a bit more, they seem a little nebulous, and really only seem to be hinted at, except for Bethany.

Cheers, Vena

User Menu

Newsletter