What Would You Like To See?

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

ChrisCross

Nov 4, 2014
A new book reference:

"Where do troll babies come from"
Starting out as a children's book, and later turned out to be educational.
Especially in warmer climates.

GAN

Constable
Nov 9, 2014
Russia, Moscow
Dialogues for my game scenario.
Or everything he wants to - without looking at all waitings because there's always not enough time for writers as I think. And "Soul Music" he has written already. :)

Antiq

Sergeant
Nov 23, 2010
Ireland
raisindot said:
Antiq said:
I'd love a novel involving Vimes and Granny Weatherwax working together :laugh:
<br><br>
Me, too. They're two halves of the same coin. If I ever erased any last shreds of dignity and wrote DW fanfiction, this is the theme I'd write about. :laugh:
I know! What's that saying...when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object.. :laugh:

plkoehn

Jan 24, 2015
Where's My Cow is my 1-year-old's favorite book, hands down. It's fun to watch her sorting through her pile of books looking for it!

Unfortunately, she has nearly destroyed it. It has been chewed, torn, fluidized, and any number of other toddler-related abilities(ed), and needs replacing. No problem there.

We would LOVE to see a board-book version of Where's My Cow. She could have her own copy, and we could get one for the adults in the family.

Patrick Koehn
Ypsilanti, MI USA

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
Hi Patrick, and welcome! :)

A board version of the book would be a great idea - if I remember rightly, Young Sam's own copy is on board. It seems perfectly logical to me.

=Tamar

Lieutenant
May 20, 2012
It would cost money and take effort, but if you bought two copies, cut them apart and glued the pages onto the boards and then covered them with heavy plastic, you'd have a board book that might last a few months anyway. Of course, it would destroy two new copies of the book...

Natalya

Lance-Corporal
Feb 1, 2012
Russia, Lipetsk
www.youtube.com
As for me I'd love to read another Tiffany book. She is so kind and strong in the same time, and have got many temptation and... she is as in heart of Nature. She seems me similar to me (to my best side :)). And her feelings, too. I'm very upset about ending of Tiffany books :( .

User Menu

Newsletter