Who is your favourite Who?

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
I'm not sure if I ever posted this here before. o_O

I was watching an episode of Star Trek The Next Generation (The Neutral Zone) - the one where they unfreeze a bunch of people from the 21st century. Counselor Troi is helping one of them trace her family tree and I noticed some familiar names on the Okudagram.

The screen shot isn't great, but it's the names of all the previous people who had played Dr Who. :laugh:

Jack Remillard

Lance-Corporal
Oct 27, 2009
Tonyblack said:
I'm not sure if I ever posted this here before. o_O

I was watching an episode of Star Trek The Next Generation (The Neutral Zone) - the one where they unfreeze a bunch of people from the 21st century. Counselor Troi is helping one of them trace her family tree and I noticed some familiar names on the Okudagram.

The screen shot isn't great, but it's the names of all the previous people who had played Dr Who. :laugh:
With Peter Davison's name written as 'Peter Davidson'. :laugh: I think.

Beyond Birthday

Lance-Corporal
Nov 11, 2010
I just saw the 1996 Doctor Who movie so now the Eighth Doctor is my second favorite. In fact New Who seems to take a lot from this movie.

- The kissing.
- The TARDIS run-around.
- The appreciation/amusement the Doctor now has for humans.
- The TARDIS having a more steam-punk feel/several rooms to it.
- Younger and handsome Doctor.

So, starting from my favorite:

Keep in mind that I haven't seen the other Doctors in action yet so I didn't include them on the list.

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
The Doctor has always had an appreciation for humans. In several incarnations the Tardis has returned to a scrapyard in London that has the name 'I.M. Foreman' on the doors. It's the closest thing the Doctor has to a home on Earth.

I.M. Foreman = I'm for Man. ;)

SEE HERE.

User Menu

Newsletter