Why aren't they more terry pratchett movies

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.
Sep 2, 2011
Llanbadarn Fawr, Wales
I'm warning you now, but I really love Hogfather. It's part of my Christmas Films List, films I watch every Christmas no matter what.
(the others are the original How the Grinch Stole Christmas from 1966 and Creature Comforts: Merry Christmas Everybody)

Penfold

Sergeant-at-Arms
Dec 29, 2009
Worthing
www.lenbrookphotography.com
SimsKatie said:
I'm warning you now, but I really love Hogfather. It's part of my Christmas Films List, films I watch every Christmas no matter what.
At least they cast David Jason right in that one.

To be honest, I wouldn't object to Sky doing all the Tiffany books provided that they can get the casting right. I don't think that there would be too much need for meddling with the story either, for non-DW fans to understand what it was about. :laugh:

Jul 27, 2008
Stirlingshire, Scotland
I liked the Hogfather it's my favorite out of the three, and C.O.M the worst but sky was to blame for that, going Postal was quite good the best technically I think, Looking forward to getting my DVD from Snowgum the updates look quite good. :laugh:

feanor

Lance-Corporal
May 24, 2009
Ayp Simskatie...

Then I hope you don't take it too harshly that I have to say that Hogfather is the DW Book I dislike most of all, as well as the *mini-Series*...

And as for the Grinch 'Original'... Well. :eek:

Mind you, It'd be boring if we were all the same..

User Menu

Newsletter