Worst Film Ever Watched!

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.
Oct 13, 2008
Devon
Got to say in my case & my friends, as she was watching it with me last night on DVD, is Year One, with Jack Black & Michael Cera. Worst film I have ever seen.
We stuck it out for half an hour but it was so bad we switched it off & watched an episode of Fraggle Rock :laugh: instead.

pip

Sergeant-at-Arms
Sep 3, 2010
KILDARE
That did suck . I lasted twenty minutes.
Still think Existenz is the worst (and most overrated film) i've ever had the misfortune to watch

chuffed

Lance-Corporal
Mar 12, 2010
yeah, Year one was truly, truly awful... wasted one of my allocation on my rental list for that one!
Is really hit and miss with renting regularly, cause you tend to chuck far too much on the list and take pot luck!! found some cracking films wouldn't have watched otherwise though

Oct 13, 2008
Devon
chuffed said:
yeah, Year one was truly, truly awful... wasted one of my allocation on my rental list for that one!
Is really hit and miss with renting regularly, cause you tend to chuck far too much on the list and take pot luck!! found some cracking films wouldn't have watched otherwise though
Luckilly I bought it from a car boot & only paid 50p for it. I shall get rid of it the same way. :laugh: :laugh:

Tiffany said:
Got to say in my case & my friends, as she was watching it with me last night on DVD, is Year One, with Jack Black & Michael Cera. Worst film I have ever seen.
We stuck it out for half an hour but it was so bad we switched it off & watched an episode of Fraggle Rock :laugh: instead.
Oh Tiff, that's 30 minutes too much. Pity the poor soul (me!) who had to watch the entire thing because of an insistent boyfriend, who's taste in films is surprising only once in a blue moon.

Oct 13, 2008
Devon
Beautiful Dirt said:
Tiffany said:
Oh Tiff, that's 30 minutes too much. Pity the poor soul (me!) who had to watch the entire thing because of an insistent boyfriend, who's taste in films is surprising only once in a blue moon.
We were hoping it would improve, Beautiful Dirt, but it didn't & when that cart ride made them vomit (such a horrible word) we had enough. :(

Quatermass

Sergeant-at-Arms
Dec 7, 2010
pip said:
its like The Ring. To get rid of the torture pass it on to some other Shmuck :laugh:
Sounds more like a venereal disease, then. :twisted: Although when you read the original novel Ring's sequel Spiral... :eek:

Hmmm...the worst film I have watched, voluntarily...

The worst film I have watched voluntarily is a tricky one, and will take some time answering. But I recently watched a number of Doctor Who stories that were the worst ever. The Ark, Four to Doomsday, and The Twin Dilemma. I could elaborate, but for the sensitivities of those on the forum, it will only be on request.

Hmmm...worst film I have ever watched? Tricky. The thing is, many films that I have watched before and are considered crappy by critics, I enjoyed at the time, including Batman and Robin, though I haven't seen that one recently. The worst film I have watched recently has to be Diamonds Are Forever, as I am watching the Bond films in order. But then again, I am about to watch The Man With The Golden Gun, and the best thing about that is Christopher Lee as Scaramanga.

User Menu

Newsletter