Worst Film Ever Watched!

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.
A

Anonymous

It was " Titanic ", and i just love this movie, i have seen more then 15 times.

Link in signature deleted

Tonyblack

pip

Sergeant-at-Arms
Sep 3, 2010
KILDARE
Got a love the spammers :laugh:

Titanic was bloody awful though. But i tend not to rewatch films that repulse me fifteen times :laugh:

We've a masochist on our hands :laugh:

Willem

Sergeant
Jan 11, 2010
Weert, The Netherlands
Just finished watching 'In the Name of the King'. Bloody awful (I was warned, or rather challenged by my brother to watch it through).
Complete and utter tripe. Tries to be Lord of the Rings but fails miserably. Almost nothing in this movie makes any sense.

Nov 21, 2010
author3 said:
Worst film I ever saw was Mr Poppers Penguins starring Jim Carry.Jim Carry is normally really good but this was just rubbish.My mum and my sister enjoyed it though :rolleyes:
I liked that! :oops:

Conair is just pants imho :hand:

Mar 16, 2010
South Africa
author3 said:
Worst film I ever saw was Mr Poppers Penguins starring Jim Carry.Jim Carry is normally really good but this was just rubbish.My mum and my sister enjoyed it though :rolleyes:
His originality for giving names to those penguins is outstanding....

Jan 13, 2012
South florida, US
www.youtube.com
There's nothing that came out in the last 20-30 years that could be considered the worst anything (except maybe worst of the last 20 years :laugh: ). 40's, 50's, and 60's now, that's different. Between Elvira, MST3k, Joe Bob Briggs, random blockbuster rentals, TNT's 100% weird, USA late night and rifftracks, i've seen 1000's of the most horrible creations to come out of hollywood.

ofcourse quite alot of them are entertaining in their own right, some are even ambitious, The Crawling Eye (an early MST lampoon) actually could have been a decent movie save for a few flaws. Plan 9 is hilarious. and Most of Roger Corman's stuff is fun.

One movie i was disappointed in though was Skyline. Now, let me be clear, i had heard people complaining in a general way about it. and watching it i was thinking, whats the big deal? its actually pretty decent. the effects are good. I liked the fact the premise is really a big 50's sci-fi homage. Hell it somewhat reminded me of "Destroy All Humans!", a great game. i was getting into it, i was rooting for the characters, even the main dude who i thought was a douche at first. I saw some of the events coming and was glad they did, i WANTED those things to happen. and as it went along i was getting on the edge of my seat. and just as the movie was about to reach a whole new level of badassery, just as i was out of my seat going "**** YEAH!", just as i was about to become the champion for this movie, telling people "are you ****ing crazy, that was badass". the credits rolled. "WHAT! YOU HAVE GOT TO BE ****ING KIDDING ME!? NO ****ING WAY YOU CAN END IT THERE! THERE?!!" it ends 20 minutes before the story is finished. Its like ending District 9 just as he's getting into the mecha. its like ending Aliens on the line "Get away from her you BITCH!".

:cry:

User Menu

Newsletter