wots on your to read pile

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

pip

Sergeant-at-Arms
Sep 3, 2010
KILDARE
Whats that got to do with it. Minus the mighty whack paid for a piece of hardware to read it through. :rolleyes:
Reckon the cost of a kindle would add up to a hell of a lot of deliveries :laugh:

stripy_tie

Lance-Corporal
Oct 21, 2011
Guernsey, Land of Sea and Granite
pip said:
Whats that got to do with it. Minus the mighty whack paid for a piece of hardware to read it through. :rolleyes:
Reckon the cost of a kindle would add up to a hell of a lot of deliveries :laugh:
And so the kindle wars dragged on, plunging the realm into darkness and despair. A night only lit by the occasional tracer fire exchanged between Pip Fort and Bouncy Castle.

:laugh:

Jul 27, 2008
Stirlingshire, Scotland
Who's Wee Dug said:
Bouncy Castle said:
Was watching the tellybox last night, and someone mentioned Lady Chatterley's Lover.

Since I've never read it, I immediately downloaded it onto my Kindle, to see what all the fuss is about.

79p!
That's inflation for you it was originally for 69 ;) :mrgreen:
Who's Wee Dug wrote:
Bouncy Castle wrote:
Was watching the tellybox last night, and someone mentioned Lady Chatterley's Lover.

Since I've never read it, I immediately downloaded it onto my Kindle, to see what all the fuss is about.

79p!
That's inflation for you it was originally for 69

DUG! :eek:
Take your mind out of the gutter Bouncy and stop reading mucky books so!! I missed out the p on the end in all innocense. :whistle: :laugh:

pip

Sergeant-at-Arms
Sep 3, 2010
KILDARE
stripy_tie said:
pip said:
And so the kindle wars dragged on, plunging the realm into darkness and despair. A night only lit by the occasional tracer fire exchanged between Pip Fort and Bouncy Castle.

:laugh:
:laugh: :laugh:
I was offered a free Sony E book but i stood resolute :laugh:

Oct 13, 2008
Devon
I don't like Kindle. I like a proper book I can hold, smell & with pages I can turn & they rustle.

I read Lady Chatterley's Lover years ago in my teens, ignoring the bad words it was a very good story. The film was OK.

My latest to read, which arrived this morning is Alan Titchmarsh's The Haunting.

User Menu

Newsletter