cosplay

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

kakaze

Lance-Corporal
Jun 3, 2009
Tonyblack said:
I didn't see the pictures you posted kakaze but from Tina's reaction and the rest of your post I can guess what they might have been like.

Please remember that this is a family forum. Terry Pratchett's books appeal to all ages and therefore some of our members are quite young.

Please think before you post. That goes for all of us here.

Tony.
Actually I did. :p

Do you know how hard it is to find a picture of Japanese bondage where everyone's wearing clothes?

The other picture was graphic, but grainy and blurry. If you didn't know what was going on, I don't think you'd know what you were seeing. After the first couple of responses though, I realized that I'd gone too far and removed it.

Tina, I'm sorry if I made you vomit.

I am already refraining, and shall continue, until some OCD thingy hits me again. I am sure with Pooh and Chris.ph it is bound to happen. ... tissue ... :twisted:

My cat would love it if you talked to her Jan, she would love a good scratching too, she cannot get enough of belly rubs either and will trap your hand whilst being rubbed and lick all of your skin off.

Cheery

Sergeant
Jun 22, 2009
Switzerland
jellymish-art.tumblr.com
Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit said:
I am already refraining, and shall continue, until some OCD thingy hits me again. I am sure with Pooh and Chris.ph it is bound to happen. ... tissue ... :twisted:

My cat would love it if you talked to her Jan, she would love a good scratching too, she cannot get enough of belly rubs either and will trap your hand whilst being rubbed and lick all of your skin off.
mine's very nasty sometimes. She sits there, begging to be stroked, of course you do, because you can't resist stroking a cat, and suddenly and without any warning, she jumps forward and starts to bite you. She also sometimes bites me goodnight. But somehow I still love her and forgive her every time... She's just my little cat, and there's nothing that will change this. :)

The rat

Lance-Corporal
Apr 18, 2009
Bad Blintz
Cheery said:
Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit said:

mine's very nasty sometimes. She sits there, begging to be stroked, of course you do, because you can't resist stroking a cat, and suddenly and without any warning, she jumps forward and starts to bite you. She also sometimes bites me goodnight. But somehow I still love her and forgive her every time... She's just my little cat, and there's nothing that will change this. :)
Your cat doesn't happen to have one bad eye, one ear like he edge of a stamp and scares all over it and gray? Names starts with a "G" does it?

A

Anonymous

Orissajobs.info

Thank you kakaze, my imagination is too good. I cannot watch gory films or read Stephen King. I agree with Carrot, in your own home if you wanna hang by your toes,.

poohcarrot

Sergeant-at-Arms
Sep 13, 2009
NOT The land of the risen Son!!
Re: Orissajobs.info

orissajobs said:
Thank you kakaze, my imagination is too good. I cannot watch gory films or read Stephen King. I agree with Carrot, in your own home if you wanna hang by your toes,.
poohbcarrot said:
Wow! :eek:
orissajobs agrees with me! :eek:
What a nice person. Nobody usually agrees with me about anything. :(

Welcome oj. :p

Thought I'd bump this picture because I like her bum. :p

pip

Sergeant-at-Arms
Sep 3, 2010
KILDARE
Re: Orissajobs.info

poohcarrot said:
orissajobs said:
poohbcarrot said:
Wow! :eek:
orissajobs agrees with me! :eek:
What a nice person. Nobody usually agrees with me about anything. :(

Welcome oj. :p

Thought I'd bump this picture because I like her bum. :p
very very very very nice. :laugh: :laugh:

User Menu

Newsletter