cosplay

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.
A

Anonymous

By the way: If you have had doubt I'm mad, let me tell you my plans for a cosplay this autumn:

Android-version of Hex.

Fear me

Siren

Lance-Constable
Apr 27, 2011
Southampton,UK
Cool pics mystmoon! :laugh:

I've got a cast iron skillet that is just begging me to cosplay it up as Tiffany... I want to do some Jenny Green-Teeth bashing :twisted:

Edit:Why's this is Lastest Books though? 8)

A

Anonymous

I got my pointy hat done. Does that, in terms of wizards, mean I'm actually good and ready to go o_O:

The Mad Collector

Sergeant-at-Arms
Sep 1, 2010
Ironbridge UK
www.bearsonthesquare.com
LilMaibe said:
I got my pointy hat done. Does that, in terms of wizards, mean I'm actually good and ready to go o_O:
Well according to Ridcully then yes

Terry Pratchett in Night Watch said:
'And that means they have to ask permission. The essential decencies must be maintained,' said Ridcully firmly. 'And I am the Master of this college!'
'On the subject of, er, decencies, sir, you are not in fact wearing-'
Ridcully strode through the open doors of the Library. 'What is going on here?' he demanded. The watchmen turned, and stared. A large blob of foam, which up until that point had been performing sterling service in the cause of the essential decencies, slipped slowly to the floor. 'Well?' he snapped. 'Haven't you lot seen a wizard before?'
A watchman snapped to attention and saluted. 'Captain Carrot, sir. We've, er, never seen so much of a wizard, sir.'
Ridcully gave him the slow blank stare used by those with acute uptakegrasping deficiency. 'What's he talkin' about, Stibbons?' he said out of the corner of his mouth.
'You're, er, insufficiently dressed, sir.'
'What? I've got my hat on, haven't I?'
'Yes, sir-'
'Hat = wizard, wizard = hat. Everything else is frippery.'

poohcarrot

Sergeant-at-Arms
Sep 13, 2009
NOT The land of the risen Son!!
"Used to be too clever by half, but by virtue of consistent drinking, now only too clever by about a quarter. Banned from all BBC messageboards for being too much of an "uncceptable editorial risk".

Hi Agent provocateur! :p
I reckon it's your name wot does it. :laugh:

Good call bringing this thread back up, I like her bum on page 1. :laugh:

User Menu

Newsletter