Does Terry post here?

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

GREEBO

Jul 28, 2008
manchester
If he does how should we address him? Sir, Sir Terry, Tez, Tezza, god, lord, all that is good in the world, filler of my book shelf, or does he have his own street name so he is down with the kids, whatever that means

I would like some thoughts on this

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
He has occassionally posted on the Cunning Artificer's message board - although it was quite funny when he did it for the first time as a lot of people didn't believe it was him and he ended up having to prove it. :laugh:

People generally refer to him as Terry. At various events including camping events he wanders around chatting to people or sits in a corner with his laptop writing (would you disturb him when he was probably writing the next book? :eek: ) But people don't mob him and wait until the allotted signing events.

Periwinkle

Lance-Constable
Jul 25, 2008
At the Con's he has a Terry Pratchett name badge - just in case you dont recognise him. But then there is also some bloke who looks just like Terry, wears the same clothes as Terry and wears a badge that says Silas T Firefly - if you see him at the con - do not approach him... :eek:

Dotsie

Sergeant-at-Arms
Jul 28, 2008
Tonyblack said:
At various events including camping events he wanders around chatting to people
Wow, just like Henry V! He is so cool with the ordinary people, I bet he doesn't even have an entourage. ;)

The one famous person i want to meet, alive or dead, is Terry Pratchett. Course being in SA with very little hope of being able to do any big travelling before i'm fifty.. I have small chance of that. This used to depress me quite a bit.. But then i realized i can read his books. What better way to absorb his awesomeness? Obviously i would still meet him if i had half a chance.. Even though i'd most likely end up spilling his coffee and treading on his hat accidentally and say many stupid things.

User Menu

Newsletter