Favourite character?

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

Cheery

Sergeant
Jun 22, 2009
Switzerland
jellymish-art.tumblr.com
Hi Danny!

Not particulary, but pretty much in this order: Vimes and the whole city watch, Moist and Groat, Vetinari, Death, the Librarian, Maurice... oh, and the wizards (and the wizzard). And William de Worde. And Otto.
Oh, what the heck: All of them! :laugh:

But if I have to choose one single character, only one without any exceptions, it has to be Sam Vimes. :laugh:

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
Cheery said:
Hi Danny!

Not particulary, but pretty much in this order: Vimes and the whole city watch, Moist and Groat, Vetinari, Death, the Librarian, Maurice... oh, and the wizards (and the wizzard). And William de Worde. And Otto.

But if I have to choose one single character, only one without any exceptions, it has to be Sam Vimes. :laugh:
Hey! Cheery's back! :laugh:

Cheery

Sergeant
Jun 22, 2009
Switzerland
jellymish-art.tumblr.com
Tonyblack said:
Cheery said:
Hi Danny!

Hey! Cheery's back! :laugh:
HELLO!!!
Been extremely busy with work and school and all that... Especially work. We are totally overloaded. Suddenly everyone wants their cards, flyers, magazines and adverts printed, unfortunatly right now, when everybody's on holiday! :x o_O

Sep 17, 2009
Crosslee, Scotland
Has to be "The Duke"

Just has to be "The Duke" (and we are not talking John Wayne" Sir Samuel Vimes my fav he just ticks all the boxes and "The Watch series" of books are the ones I love most.
Captain Carrot does run him close, but Sam Vimes does what it says on the box...with bells on.
I am coming late to Discworld but loving very bit of it (have read 11 books in the last month).

Ohnhai

Lance-Constable
Sep 17, 2009
My Fave has to be Susan.

but big soft spots for Death, The Nac Mac Feegle (except Horace.... don't like Horace), Mistress Weatherwax (I wouldn't dare presume the 'Granny'), Mrs Ogg...

User Menu

Newsletter