Most Annoying Cartoon Character!

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

kakaze

Lance-Corporal
Jun 3, 2009
poohbcarrot said:
kakaze said:
What about:
1. The Great Gazoo
2. Krang (is it just me, or does Krang sound like an old woman? "Why haven't you completed my new body?"
3. Snarf
4. Purple Pie Man
5. Slimer
6. Orko
7. Professor Coldheart
o_O: :cool: Never heard of any of them! o_O

The only Japanese cartoons I know are Anpanman, Doraemon, Pretty Cure and Dragonball.
1. The Great Gazoo (little green alien from The Flintstones)
2. Krang (talking brain from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
3. Snarf (whiney talking animal from Thundercats)
4. Purple Pie Man (The Peculiar Purple Pieman of Porcupine Peak was a villain from Strawberry Shortcake)
5. Slimer (ghost from Ghostbusters)
6. Orko (floating coward in He-man)
7. Professor Coldheart (villain from Care Bears)

Oh, I hate the entire cast of American Dad.

Dec 15, 2008
Norway
Aaaw, I think Slimer is cute :)

The "new generation" Donald Duck cartoons aren't funny at all. You know, the ones where Goofey and....have no idea what his name are in english, the burgular cat guy, are friends and everyone but Donald talks normally.

Also never liked Tom&Jerry, Tweety and Sylvester or Scooby Doo.

I think Futurama and Family guy (especially Stevie) are exellent :laugh:

Cheery

Sergeant
Jun 22, 2009
Switzerland
jellymish-art.tumblr.com
I cannot stand Mickey Mouse! I don't know what it is, but he makes me so annoyed, especially in comics. On the list too is Popeye, everyone from American Dad, Scooby Doo, Family Guy and absolutely everything from *shudders* Pokémon

kakaze

Lance-Corporal
Jun 3, 2009
I can't really say about Pokemon because I've only seen the movie, and that was in Japanese.

That being said, 2 hours of Pokemon in (very loud) Japanese was annoying.

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
Yeah, but the character really didn't belong in the Flintstones.

Funnily enough The Simpsons did a spoof of these extra characters that are added to cartoon series and make very little sense. If you have seen the episode it's when Homer was voicing the character of Poochy a new member of Itchy & Scratchy. Personally I think this was a dig at Scrappy Doo. :laugh:

And talking about annoying, superfluous characters - why did Disney add a girl to Winnie the Pooh? That makes no sense whatsoever as far as I can see. o_O

Tonyblack said:
And talking about annoying, superfluous characters - why did Disney add a girl to Winnie the Pooh? That makes no sense whatsoever as far as I can see. o_O
My sister has had satellite and cable most of her life and thinks that Disney is run by Pedophiles now. Seriously, I am starting to agree with her. Just look at the mess they are making out of the youngsters they "showcase". Their lives are wrecked, they are never protected from evil media and they are given anything they want.

I am glad now, that when I was young I did not get discovered for having a good singing voice and musical abilities. I would have wound up a devastated, used up mess. LOL it is kind of funny that I am just now able to "grow up" at the age of 48.

P.S. I have my hair massively highlighted in Paul Mitchell Purple now!! It is sooo much fun and luckily I have the personality to pull it off, heheheh.

I shall Nevah be a Blue haired old lady, Purple for moi!!

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit said:
I am glad now, that when I was young I did not get discovered for having a good singing voice and musical abilities. I would have wound up a devastated, used up mess. LOL it is kind of funny that I am just now able to "grow up" at the age of 48.
Phew! Close escape there Tina! :laugh:

Jul 25, 2008
Newport
Beavis and Butt-Head
American Dad
Pokemon

Not animated, well they were eventually, but the stop motion version of The Moomins used to freak me out when I was younger.

Cheery

Sergeant
Jun 22, 2009
Switzerland
jellymish-art.tumblr.com
captainsmog said:
He's not really a genuine cartoon character (he comes from the comic),
but the one I really hate is... Robin from Batman...
Especially in the film Batman and Robin. It would've been crappy without Robin, but he just gave the tip to the whole thing. He always goes on nagging about things. I want a car! I want to save the city too! You're just jealous, cause she likes me! Bla, bla, bla...

Latest posts

User Menu

Newsletter