Most Annoying Cartoon Character!

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

unseenu

Lance-Corporal
Feb 19, 2010
Hull,uk
I dont like Dee Dee from dexter's lab,i have always been put off by that squelching sound that she makes when she walks.Another character I can't stand is Billy from the grim adventures of Billy and Mandy,plus i don't particularly enjoy the whole show because it constantly insults one of the best discworld characters ever :laugh: :laugh:

Fizz

Lance-Corporal
Mar 16, 2010
Ontario, Canada
www.whitesnails.com
Tweety. I love Looney Toons in general, but Tweety has always irritated me. I can stand Sylverster and even the old lady, but something about Tweety's voice that makes me want to reach into that little cage and rip that bird out and cook it up.

Cheers.

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
Fizz said:
Tweety. I love Looney Toons in general, but Tweety has always irritated me. I can stand Sylverster and even the old lady, but something about Tweety's voice that makes me want to reach into that little cage and rip that bird out and cook it up.

Cheers.
:laugh: I feel just the same way about Tweety! I prefer the coyote to the roadrunner as well. ;)

Mar 16, 2010
South Africa
I hated Tweety and Jerry they always 'won' in the end even if they started it ,poor cats.and any character that spoke to you,you know the"if we clap together maybe it will work, clap clap clap"I refused to clap or help in any way. I don't care if the monster is going to eat them (most of the time I was always voting for the bad guy anyway) :twisted:

Cheery

Sergeant
Jun 22, 2009
Switzerland
jellymish-art.tumblr.com
Lady Vetinari said:
The Simpsons
Tweety
Jerry
Feel the same way about Tweety and Jerry. (That my brother's name is Jerry has nothing to do with it. At least not a lot.)

EDIT: And popeye. :devil: He was the one that put me off spinage.
And, although he's not actually a comic fugure: Jar-Jar Binks (star wars). I want to hit him.

Have you guys seen Best Ed?
It's about a dog named Ed and a squirrel named Buddy. Ed's catchphrase is "I'm here to help!". He's a clumsy but enthusiastic helper that kind of reminds me of young Mort before the hiring fair.
It's ridiculous how much stupid hijinks Ed can get away with. :laugh:

deldaisy

Sergeant-at-Arms
Oct 1, 2010
Brisbane, Australia
Tonyblack said:
I loved the way they got rid of Scrappy in the Scooby Do Live movie. :laugh:

I recognise a few of those names kakaze - but weren't they American toon characters? o_O

Krang was in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Snarf was in Thundercats, Slimer was in Ghostbusters and Orko was in He-Man. I don't know the others.

I really hated Tweety Pie and wanted to see Sylvester eat the smug bugger. :twisted:
Oh yes! I wanted that bird chewed up and spat out! And maybe a good ankle gouging to granny while Sylvester was at it! And that damn Roadrunner too... splatted by a convoy of Acme trucks.

deldaisy

Sergeant-at-Arms
Oct 1, 2010
Brisbane, Australia
Cheery said:
Lady Vetinari said:
The Simpsons
Tweety
Jerry
Feel the same way about Tweety and Jerry. (That my brother's name is Jerry has nothing to do with it. At least not a lot.)

EDIT: And popeye. :devil: He was the one that put me off spinage.
And, although he's not actually a comic fugure: Jar-Jar Binks (star wars). I want to hit him.
Oh if you can mention Jar-Jar.... then I vote to take out Barney the purple dinosaur! Right into the tar pits! Hes just creepy or are those face aching smiling kids the ones that creep me out more?

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
People don't realise how dangerous Barney is. It's really not a good idea to get children to love a tyrannosaurus rex. Can you imagine what would happen if they met a real one!? :eek: :laugh:

User Menu

Newsletter