Most Annoying Cartoon Character!

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

Catch-up

Sergeant-at-Arms
Jul 26, 2008
Michigan, U.S.A.
Way too many to choose from... Rolie Polie Olie, gotta agree that Darby (the girl on the new Pooh) is awful, anything Anime is hard for me to watch and why are their voices always screechy?

My two all time favorite cartoons:

Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends
Samurai Jack

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
Cheery said:
I cannot stand Mickey Mouse! I don't know what it is, but he makes me so annoyed, especially in comics.
Mickey Mouse is like Captain Carrot - he's got no character flaws (in the later cartoons) so he's boring and comes across as smug. ;)

jommarjohn

Feb 3, 2010
Tonyblack said:
I think that was Lion-O rather than Lionel. :laugh:

And yes, Woody was really annoying.
Anyone remember the really old Japanese animation that was dubbed into English called Battle of the Planets with a bunch of kids wearing costumes that looked like birds? The team was called G-Force and they used to have sections with an annoying R2-D2 type robot at their base explaining what was happening.

I read somewhere that the robot was added to pad out the really violent bits that they had to remove for the English dub version.
Yeah this is something annoying why they choose the bird costume. I mean there a lot of super outfits they choose from.

Batty

Sergeant
Feb 17, 2009
East Anglia
Tonyblack said:
cols said:
Most annoying: Top Cat.... I actually can't think of any cartoon more annoying
Did you know that Top Cat was based on Sgt Bilko? I liked Top Cat. :laugh:
I liked Top Cat as well.

I once had a devil of a job convincing someone slightly younger than me, that 'Boss Cat' (as the series was re-named) was once called 'Top Cat'.
He only started to beileve me when I asked him why he thought that 'Boss Cat' was referred to throughout the programme as 'T.C'.

Cheery

Sergeant
Jun 22, 2009
Switzerland
jellymish-art.tumblr.com
Tonyblack said:
Cheery said:
I cannot stand Mickey Mouse! I don't know what it is, but he makes me so annoyed, especially in comics.
Mickey Mouse is like Captain Carrot - he's got no character flaws (in the later cartoons) so he's boring and comes across as smug. ;)
I have to say Carrot isn't one of my favourite characters but I still like him. (So stop picking on him or I'll cut your knees off :twisted: ) But I know what you mean with the boring character.
I think with Mickey it's more the voice. And in those comics my brother reads he always makes Donald look like a total idiot. :x Donald makes all the work and Mickey earns the prize. And he's so selfish!

User Menu

Newsletter