Most Annoying Cartoon Character!

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

deldaisy

Sergeant-at-Arms
Oct 1, 2010
Brisbane, Australia
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I see we are not alone in our contempt of the little yellow bird. Thank you Mad Collector. I worry that you had that image so readily available.

And I think you are both being silly about Barney. Have you ever seen a showing of a Barney concert? They have a ring of security guards around the stage.... I don't think its to keep the little ones storming the stage to get TO Barney... I think its to keep Barney's little fellow performers from running AWAY. Those wide eyes and smiles that are a little too forced... if you look closely I do believe you can see tether lines.

The Mad Collector

Sergeant-at-Arms
Sep 1, 2010
Ironbridge UK
www.bearsonthesquare.com
deldaisy said:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I see we are not alone in our contempt of the little yellow bird. Thank you Mad Collector. I worry that you had that image so readily available.
It's by James Cauty, I have a collection of his art including that one, a lot of which is interesting (especially the anti Iraq war stuff) but hardly the kind of thing you put on your walls on a regular basis. Maybe at my new place when I get it as I will have more wall space to cover.

User Menu

Newsletter