North American Discworld Convention 2009

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

The rat

Lance-Corporal
Apr 18, 2009
Bad Blintz
Catch-up said:
Who's Wee Dug said:
Catch up do you think your fellow countryman ratty is not quite all there candidate for the padded cell hmmm.

:mrgreen:
Oh.. the stories I could tell. ;) :laugh:
PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE WHAT IS WRITTEN ON THE BATHROOM WALL!*

*At least until I have a chance to go in an correct the spelling mistakes! ;)

kakaze

Lance-Corporal
Jun 3, 2009
Tonyblack said:
Ok - so anyone from this site going to NADWCON? :laugh:
I'm going, but I've still got to get my airplane ticket.

Who's Wee Dug said:
Ratty do you want anything light brought to the convention to save on the postage etc.
I think he has some leafy green stuff that's bulky but light that he needs flown in.

kakaze

Lance-Corporal
Jun 3, 2009
I've just received word that they've sold 764 of the 900 available tickets.

As much as I'd like to see this thing be a success, I was kinda hoping for there to just be a small group of crazy fans with Terry and me. :p

The rat

Lance-Corporal
Apr 18, 2009
Bad Blintz
kakaze said:
Who's Wee Dug said:
Ratty do you want anything light brought to the convention to save on the postage etc.
I think he has some leafy green stuff that's bulky but light that he needs flown in.
LOL! :laugh:

I can say that I NEVER have willingly partaken any leafy green stuff. I went to a small environmental colleage in Maine (Unity Colleage) and during last term of my freshman year the guys in the next room (major hippie wanna be's) threw a 'leafy green stuff' party. I had a homemade bunk bed that left about 2 feet of room between the top of the mattress and ceiling. I was laying there listening to the music very late at night/early morning and I got the munchies for some Dunkin Donuts and was thinking why when I realized the smoke was drifting through the ceiling panels!!!!!!

So by second hand smoke I kinda smoked it and I truly didn't enjoy it! Messed me up!

kakaze

Lance-Corporal
Jun 3, 2009
Hello,

I've heard that the NADWCon may now be sold out. Concom is counting total ticket sales and the site isn't selling any more until they know for sure.

If you're planning to go, I hope you've gotten your ticket!

So much for spending a quiet evening having an uninterupted chat with Mr. Pratchett! :rolleyes:

The rat

Lance-Corporal
Apr 18, 2009
Bad Blintz
If those who want to go and don't have their tickets yet people are selling them on the con website. I would check it out if I was you, and soon!

TIME IS TICKING!

Jul 27, 2008
Stirlingshire, Scotland
I happened to sit next to Lee outside the artshow area at the Worldcon he told me the membership is closed, full capacity and if I did have one if not it was too late, he was working on the hotel lists as I had mentioned I was not in the misson palms. I did not know who he was at the time.

The rat

Lance-Corporal
Apr 18, 2009
Bad Blintz
The hotel cost is the big thing for me right now. But come the Dungeon Demension of High Water I WILL BE AT THE CON!!!!

I have waited three years for this and am not going to lose it! Even if I have to skimp on a mortage payment I will go!

User Menu

Newsletter