What Are You Reading 2

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am in a graphic novelly mood, have been reading an old Green Lantern collection, yesterday I finished Catwoman: Catwoman Dies, also reading Batman: False Faces, a collection of DCU stories by Brian K. Vaughn and will start Nemisis by Mark Millar today (the writer of Kick Ass) :laugh:

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
Only You Can Save Mankind. :laugh: It's years since I read that book and I'd forgotten how good it was. There's some very thoughtful stuff in there as well.

DaveC said:
Am in a graphic novelly mood, have been reading an old Green Lantern collection, yesterday I finished Catwoman: Catwoman Dies, also reading Batman: False Faces, a collection of DCU stories by Brian K. Vaughn and will start Nemisis by Mark Millar today (the writer of Kick Ass) :laugh:
Crikey! Just finished Nemesis, read it all in one go. Imagine a guy richer than Batman becoming bored and deciding to be a super-villain. Brilliant stuff, very violent and lots of bad language but an great read with gorgeous visuals. Seek it out if you like great comics! :) Plus it only takes half an hour as it's very action heavy.

Over a third of the way through Good Omens so far, been on it for a week, been a bit slow. :)

Apr 29, 2009
London
I'm reading Men at Arms because the story on the Kindle is kinda crappy, and I just felt like reading MAA again.

Last weekend was the only weekend since I've had the Kindle, when I haven't bought a download book.

(Mainly because I was having a Buffy the Vampire Slayer DVD marathon!!).

Dotsie

Sergeant-at-Arms
Jul 28, 2008
:laugh:

I thought you meant that you'd got the paperback version because the Kindle version was no good. Now I get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Menu

Newsletter