What Are You Reading 2

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingCarrot

Lance-Corporal
Nov 13, 2012
UK
I am reading them in chronological order and have got onto Thief Of Time... I really can't wait to read them all again to fully comprehend the books. I am definitely looking forward to Mort and Moving Pictures again.

Alanz

Sergeant
Oct 18, 2012
I cant wait to collect all the sets and then read the books in order, I'm taking a break from Discworld at this moment in time and as i said i've nearly finished Dodger then it's Nation that i got in a second hand shop for £2.50p well it is in brand new condition. :laugh:

Alanz

Sergeant
Oct 18, 2012
Yes mate it looks like a good book, i opted to read it next rather than read my other unread Discworld Paperbacks but they will keep for another day.. :cool:

Alanz

Sergeant
Oct 18, 2012
I've just finished Nation, what a fantastic book, i thoroughly enjoyed it was really well written, bravo Sir Terry.. :clap: :clap:

Quatermass

Sergeant-at-Arms
Dec 7, 2010
How about that oldie but goodie?

I divided by zero. Oh, sh- :eek:

Anyway, just finished the novelisation of Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots. Pretty damn good for a video game novelisation.

author3

Sergeant
May 8, 2011
Sunnydale Highschool
I'm reading a number of books at the moment,I'll order them in how frequently I read them :laugh:
1.Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Immortal by Christopher Golden and Nancy Holder(kindle)
2.The Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks
3.Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
4.Warrior Cats:Forest of Secrets by Erin Hunter(kindle)
5.Assassin's Creed:Forsaken by Oliver Bowden
6.Jingo by Terry Pratchett

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Menu

Newsletter