What Are You Reading 2

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonyblack

Super Moderator
City Watch
Jul 25, 2008
Cardiff, Wales
konnichiwa said:
I'm reading Moomins at the moment... along with His Dark Materials 3rd book (don't remember the correct name atm) which I have read once before though.
The Amber Spyglass? I read the trilogy recently and thought it was very good. :)

Starting over with "Fallout: Equestria" since the guy doing an audiobook for it that i listen to released another chapter (it had been so long i figured i'd get caught up again before listening to the new one). love his voice and characterizations, just wish he would release them faster. he's only up to chapter 24 (out of 45 + an epilogue).

There was another guy who actually did finish his audiobook for the entire story (it clocks in at around 62 HOURS :eek: ) but i don't care for him that much, he's kind of flat. Some like him, but its not my thing. just have to be patient i guess :cry: .

Also grabbed Micro by Michael Crichton but haven't got that far yet.

AgnesOgg

Lance-Corporal
Jun 10, 2009
Bergen, Norway
Who's Wee Dug said:
That's on my list to buy, I will look out for it, do you want to say what it is. :mrgreen:
Tao of Pratchett; If you light a man a fire he is warm for noe day, If you set him on fire, he is warm for the rest of his life.... o_O I think I remembered it correctly.

Jul 27, 2008
Stirlingshire, Scotland
Bouncy Castle said:
I'm reading this, on my Kindle.

http://www.amazon.com/Educated-Other-Wo ... 0575086416

It's an OK ---> good, Rankin, but I much prefer the OMally/Pooley books.
Me too Bouncy that's your man for the funniest books, I have just started it and I'm led to believe I have a cameo appearance in it. :laugh:
But there is one more in that series "THE CHICKENS OF ATLANTIS AND OTHER FOUL AND FILTHY FIENDS" I am about to begin the last in the series (named above). Its subtitle will be "The autobiography of a Victorian time-traveling monkey butler." Now, if I can just get it written before J. FFraud nicks the idea (allegedly)
Tentatively it should be published on 19 Sept 2013. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Menu

Newsletter