What are you reading?

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 29, 2009
London
I read Salmon Fishing in the Yemen last week.

Bizarre. Sold to me as a comedy/funny, but I think I smiled briefly once.

If anyone wants it (it's in proper paperback), PM me.

I don't want it back.

leecos80

Lance-Constable
May 25, 2011
Derby - England
must admit a kindle is pretty handy on the beach, as i found out couple of weeks ago when I went to mablethorpe. One thing I love about the kindle is you dont get glare from the sun on the screen like I did with my old e-reader

poohcarrot said:
I recently read the "Wind-up bird chronicals" by Haruki Murakami.
While "Kafka on the shore" was absolutely brill, with this book I haven't got the foggiest what happened, why it happened and if it did actually happen or not. Bizarre book. o_O
I actually like Murakami Haruki... Hard-boiled wonderland and the end of the wolrd was brilliant. Planning to read Norwegian wood, which is here on the shelf but didn't have time to read it yet...

Dotsie

Sergeant-at-Arms
Jul 28, 2008
I'm reading Half of a Yellow Sun by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. It's set during Nigeria's civil war, so I'm expecting it to be a bit shocking.

A

Anonymous

To keep my collection in top condition I own a Kindle and working my way through the entire Discworld series. I am currently about to start reading Mort again, however ever as I am on holiday in 3 weeks everything is rather hectic so plan on saving it till then and in 10 days will get through about a dozen book, while I lay in the hot sun besides the pool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

User Menu

Newsletter