what gigs hav you been to

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

Morty

Corporal
Nov 17, 2009
Sorry to crash your party Pooh but hope this brings back some memories of Knebworth for you. This is from 1973 and I’m beginning to wonder from your musical choices if you were around in 1973 ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owmrpWyTdxQ

Sadly I was in my twenties when this was recorded. At the time my hair was considerably longer than Robert Plants and probably explains why I no longer have the need of a hairbrush :oops:

Morty

Corporal
Nov 17, 2009
Looks like the bottle of wine Pooh had drunk earlier on finally put an end to his party. Shame I was just starting to enjoy myself. I’m not really into the music of today in fact to be honest I still only listen to the groups I’ve been to see in the distant past. However if I had to go to see a more up to date band then I’d quite fancy seeing this lot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHOSUPzpQwI

Morty

Corporal
Nov 17, 2009
Hi Kladivo

Would the bass guitarist in The Fields of the Nephilim be a laddie called Tony Pettitt I know they went through a few line up changes but your dead right whoever it was at the time can certainly handle a bass 8)

Morty

Corporal
Nov 17, 2009
Pleased your coming back to the party Pooh I've just nipped home for my records :laugh:

I've not been on the forum long enough to know but is there a You Tube thread anywhere for the members to share their favourite music. If not do think it would it be considered an appropriate thread this forum.

poohcarrot

Sergeant-at-Arms
Sep 13, 2009
NOT The land of the risen Son!!
Kladivo, I used to love the Sisters.

Temple of love and Alice were classics. First and last and always was a brilliant album.

In this video it shows Petra (Indy Jones - Last Crusade), been there, bought the postcard, took the photo. Amazing place! Better than Machu Pichu.

User Menu

Newsletter