Would you listen to this -

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

Morty

Corporal
Nov 17, 2009
poohcarrot said:
I don't believe you Lord Morty. o_O

Post a different photo and if it matches I'll believe you. :laugh:
OK Pooh maybe I wasn't being completely honest. :oops:

Will you buy this one of me and the Ex Mrs Postlethwaite at the Isle of White fstival shortly before our divorce.

Kladivo

Lance-Corporal
Nov 4, 2009
Uberwaldleedsgothamerbyshire
poohcarrot said:
Well this one starts off simple, and ends simple, but gets a bit complicated in the middle. It helps if you eat shrooms. :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOL1291ryKM
Very nice, this. I am going to answer to this with Sigur Ros', the most famous and recognisable tune. There's a 1min30 -ish long intro and a very confusing video. But I find this music best with your eyes shut anyway.

@Morty, off the hook, you say... Well, I've got well over 3000 albums and it'd be a really s*itty collection if it wasn't diverse, wouldn't it? :)

Morty

Corporal
Nov 17, 2009
Your right Kladivo if you didn’t have diversity you’d have a record collection like mine. PMSL

Pooh ...Well spotted it is a nice picture of the Ex Mrs. Monty being unfaithful once again :rolleyes: .

You two are too quick for me so I’m going to follow my doctor’s orders and go for a rest for a couple of hours.

Oh and I don’t mean that rather strange Doctor who talks to stones either.

Will be back later.
PS. I can provide a sick note.

Kladivo

Lance-Corporal
Nov 4, 2009
Let us continue with Kladivo's Little Chest of Wonders. Today's first entry is Jon Cosby, otherwise known as VAST. Incredibly talented young man, recording his albums on his own. First three were absolutely amazing and if you like this song there's a big chance you'd like the albums too.

Enjoy!

Kladivo

Lance-Corporal
Nov 4, 2009
And if we stay with talented young folk, THIS MAN recorded his first album while being 23 and then the second a year, or two after (this song comes from the second one). Most of the material for the first album Zachary recorded playing various instruments on his own in his bedroom.

Chapeau bas!

Morty

Corporal
Nov 17, 2009
Oh very nice, you go off for a day and come back to find that your new friends call you barking mad when your not around to defend yourself.
Let me make it perfectly clear I am not barking mad and neither is he :rolleyes:

It took me a long time to find it but I found a Picture of Cohen the Barbarian from The Colour of Magic movie. It could be the guy in the completely picked from random picture of the hippy I used a few posts ago.....I've not seen the movie so how spooky is that. :eek:

OK I'm going to check out all the links that have been put on while I've been away and then because you called me names when I was away I'm going to find some lovely links to tracks from the Sixties.....PMSL :laugh:

Morty

Corporal
Nov 17, 2009
I have decided not to be an old fart today and have posted something that’s bang up to date. Always liked THIS band.

On the other hand I have never liked U2 but I’m madly, deeply head over heels in love with THIS Lady

May I introduce to you to the future Mrs Postlethwaite 8)

User Menu

Newsletter