Would you listen to this -

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

Morty

Corporal
Nov 17, 2009
Not too sure about Radiohead they seemed to get a cult following a bit too soon almost as if it was manufactured by the record company or am I just a cynical old git.

Another track from this decade featuring the Kings of Leon I’d never buy a CD of theirs but I do like this track.

Grymm

Constable
Dec 4, 2009
Chilterns

And

Lance-Corporal
Dec 27, 2009
NE England.
I've been to Norn Iron getting on for twenty times and nobody told me about Duke Special!!

Duke is absolutely fantastic, thank you so much Janet - an Irish Antony Hegarty, though he's probably sick of being told that.

I'm so glad you liked John Wright, Janet. After he died, his widow (they were married five weeks) opened a music shop in Barney -down on the Market Place, near the old Woolies that is Heron now - but sadly it didn't survive the recession. He had a really big following in Germany and the Netherlands.

If you would like to get hold of one of his CDs you can get one via his website. My favourite is one called Requests.

Morty

Corporal
Nov 17, 2009
No excuses for this totally self indulgent selection. In my humble opinion this is about as good as it gets. The greatest track Pink Floyd have ever recorded and played live to near studio perfection. This has to be one of the last live performances by Richard Wright before his untimely death and a great tribute to the skill of a wonderful man.

I don’t suppose for a minute that anyone will last all 3 segments of this Youtube link but at least the Dinosaur of the forum has his last moment of 2009.

I tried to do a tricky hyperlink thing but after 5 attempts to drop the URL in the right place left handed I gave up.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p ... +in+gdansk

Morty

Corporal
Nov 17, 2009
Who's Wee Dug said:
Morty that is my favorite track on Meddle and I have seen them play it live a few times. :laugh: One of the greatest groups ever and my number 1. 8)
Ah Ha a fellow Dinosaur :laugh: ......Welcome to the Jurassic Park section of the forum :oops: . I've seen them play Echoes a few times but this version just blew me away. I can feel a trip to the Virgin Magastore coming on this weekend :laugh:

User Menu

Newsletter