2014 DWcon Manchester - The Grand Exhibition!

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

Catch-up

Sergeant-at-Arms
Jul 26, 2008
Michigan, U.S.A.
Carol and I will be checking in on the 7th! :laugh: Not sure what time yet, but we'll both probably be at the quiz. I'm going to try to make a button with my avatar on it in the hopes that it will make me easier to spot (or avoid :laugh: ).

Mar 5, 2013
Leeds, W Yorks
hnorwood.co.uk
I shall be in one of the Royal Art Museum rooms in (off?) Scoone Avenue.
Please drop by and say "hello" I just hope people won't be too disappointed with Angst - after all it is only my interpretation, and I know things aren't where they "should be".

PS I'll only be there on Saturday... :(

Jan Van Quirm

Sergeant-at-Arms
Nov 7, 2008
Dunheved, Kernow
www.janhawke.me.uk
I'll be popping in there too HN :laugh: I think the railway's a must see because it's pre-RS ;)

Am going to be washing and painting the Great A'tuin table all the rest of this week so it's looks all shiny - lots of tusks that have been knocked off by comet (dog) tails to stick back on as well! :eek: :laugh:

Jan Van Quirm

Sergeant-at-Arms
Nov 7, 2008
Dunheved, Kernow
www.janhawke.me.uk
Exclusive preview of the central set banner for Strangely Fascinating (a Quite Interesting panel game for Discworld ;) ) at the Convention -

If you're going to the Convention and want to go 'backstage' for this event we're going to be having a rehearsal on Saturday morning around 10 am and will be setting up in The Dysk from around 2:30 pm (after the Guest of Honour interview) if you'd like to come along and help us set up - we welcome extra SF Elves with open arms :twisted:

More details on how to volunteer HERE on the Strangely Fascinating topic ;)

User Menu

Newsletter