Sherlock

Welcome to the Sir Terry Pratchett Forums
Register here for the Sir Terry Pratchett forum and message boards.

Slantaholic

Lance-Corporal
Jun 1, 2013
UK
www.fanfiction.net
JUST SEEN SHERLOCK BABY!
Well, *coughs*, a few hours ago. Viewing Tumblr for the reactions. Twitter dead, also Livejournal at last check.
Nice Moriarty/Sherlock kiss, also nice Sherlock/Lestrade hug. Mrs Hudson still thinks John Watson is gay up until his Mary announcement. Not sure about Mycroft doing Sherlock's deductions. Didn't realise those were parents as Sherlock treats them like everyone else. Sure he loved standing on his own sofa like that.

Plot missing. Didn't see start and therefore not how he first got away with it. Had to ask mum, and she blathered on about hypnotism and bungee-jumping. People - did that really occur?

Q,
The theory at the beginning is only Anderson's explanation of how he thinks it happened. It's very surrealistic and it's meant to make you go what?! but then the scene cuts to Anderson and Lestrade talking and Lestrade waving the idea away. Later when Sherlock explains what happened to Anderson, that sort of seems more likely, but it leaves it in the middle if it really was what has happened or not, I think we'll never really know...

Kin Arad

Lance-Corporal
Aug 22, 2011
London
michelanCello said:
Q,
The theory at the beginning is only Anderson's explanation of how he thinks it happened. It's very surrealistic and it's meant to make you go what?! but then the scene cuts to Anderson and Lestrade talking and Lestrade waving the idea away. Later when Sherlock explains what happened to Anderson, that sort of seems more likely, but it leaves it in the middle if it really was what has happened or not, I think we'll never really know...
But but but.......they said.....aaahhhhh I have to know!!!!!!!!!

Ooh and loving this t-shirt

Penfold

Sergeant-at-Arms
Dec 29, 2009
Worthing
www.lenbrookphotography.com
Great way to bring back a series. Some real laugh out loud moments and tense drama with some great acting from all involved. I almost widdled myself during the;

Dinner scenes where the establishments got progressively down-market as Holmes was explaining to Watson what had happened for the past two years and why he never contacted him. :laugh:

The Mad Collector

Sergeant-at-Arms
Sep 1, 2010
Ironbridge UK
www.bearsonthesquare.com
Penfold said:
Great way to bring back a series. Some real laugh out loud moments and tense drama with some great acting from all involved. I almost widdled myself during the;

Dinner scenes where the establishments got progressively down-market as Holmes was explaining to Watson what had happened for the past two years and why he never contacted him. :laugh:
Yes; presumably as they kept being thrown out of whichever place they were in last :laugh:

User Menu

Newsletter